|Corvias Foundation, the charitable arm of the Corvias Group, is committed to inspiring students, college and university campuses, military families, and our employees to reach higher.
Our Family Educational Grant empowers spouses of active-duty military members to pursue continuing education and expand their professional development goals by providing meaningful financial support, guidance and networking opportunities.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible for this grant:
- Plan to attend a community, technical, or four-year college (for profit and proprietary schools upon review) as an undergraduate or graduate student for the entire 2015-16 academic year.
- Be the spouse of an active-duty service member stationed at one of the following U.S. military installations at the time of application or application due date.
- Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
- Edwards Air Force Base, California
- Eglin Air Force Base, Florida
- Eielson Air Force Base, Alaska
- Fort Bragg, North Carolina
- Fort Meade, Maryland
- Fort Polk, Louisiana
- Fort Riley, Kansas
- Fort Rucker, Alabama
- Fort Sill, Oklahoma
- Hurlburt Field, Florida
- McConnell Air Force Base, Kansas
- Seymour Johnson Air Force Base, North Carolina