Welcome, Employers and Job Recruiters!
Increase your visibility and land the best talent! We look forward to partnering with you!
Free Online Job Board
If you need quality candidates for a part-time, full-time, or internship positions, market your job openings with us on Cameron's Online Job Posting Board. Employers and job recruiters can register on the site to post career-related opportunities that are targeted toward Cameron University Students and Alumni.
Once registered, employers can do the following:
- Post career-related opportunities, such as part-time, full-time, internship, co-op, volunteer, and seasonal positions, at no charge.
- Search and view potential candidates’ résumés and career portfolios.
- Receive emails about workshops, job fairs, and other career related events on and off campus.
On-Campus Recruiting Events
We would love for you to attend one of our recruiting events. The CU Opportunity Fair is held in the fall, while the Red River Career Expo is held in early spring.We provide opportunities for employers to recruit and interview on campus utilizing our Career Resource Room. For more information about any of these recruiting events, please contact our Career Services staff.
Internships & Job Shadowing
Cameron University offers and coordinates internships during the academic year. In addition, job shadow and presentation opportunities are always available to employers. Give us a call at 580-581-2209 and we will add you to our job shadow partner list!
How will hiring an intern benefit your company?
- Gain campus visibility
- Tap into fresh new talent
- Identify potential full-time hires early
- Reduce turn-over and training among entry-level employees who were former interns