Why an undergraduate degree in Early Childhood or Elementary Education?
- We have a job placement rate of 90%+.
- Many courses are available in flexible formats (online, hybrid, weekend).
- Transfer courses from other universities are considered and have a high acceptance rate.
- Faculty are supportive and encouraging.
- Field placements in area public schools are early and often, linking classroom theory to real-world practice.
- Find out more by calling our department at 580.581.2320
The Department of Education houses the early childhood education and elementary education programs. For other undergraduate education programs, please see the content area department.