Duncan Testing Center Policy
The CU-Duncan Testing Center serves exclusively as a testing site for students requiring a proctor.
Students are required to schedule an appointment. Appointments must be made such that students have sufficient time to complete exams before closing time. If there is not sufficient time to complete an exam before closing of the Testing Center, the student will need to schedule his or her exam for another day.
The following procedures for proctoring exams will be strictly adhered to:
- Students MUST show government-issued photo ID or student photo ID (i.e. Driver’s license, Military ID, Student ID.)
- Exam start and end times, as well as name of exam, will be recorded by proctor.
- Exam password will be entered by proctor. NEVER will it be given to the student.
- Students may NOT have personal items at an exam station (i.e. cell phone, PDA, purse, wrist watches, electronic pens, other electronic devices, etc). The proctor will require students to surrender these items before exams will be administered. To ensure the safety of your personal belongings, the Testing Lab suggests locking these items in your vehicle.
- No children are allowed in the Testing Center.
- Calculators, note paper, books, and notes will only be permitted with instructor’s permission, as shown on the instructor’s proctor information form.
- Students caught accessing unauthorized materials or otherwise found cheating during an exam will be asked to stop the exam, and the proctor will notify the instructor immediately. Academic dishonesty is a serious offense and may lead to severe disciplinary action.
- Students are NOT permitted to print, copy, or remove exam material from the premises.
- Instructors provide an estimated amount of time required to complete an exam. This estimate is used to determine whether or not a student has sufficient time to complete an exam before closing time. If there is not sufficient time to complete an exam before closing, the student will not be allowed to make an appointment. The student will need to reschedule for another day.
- Accommodations for students with disabilities will be verified with the Office of Student Development.
Cameron University - Duncan
3100 W. Bois D'Arc Ave
Duncan, OK 73533
CU-Duncan - Guest Speaker
Sexual Assault Awareness
Michelle Stansel, Rape Prevention Educ Coordinator
Thursday, April 26 - 6:00 pm
Women's Haven will provide refreshments!
See Events tab for more information!