Qualifications for Membership:
- All student must be enrolled as a student attending Cameron University.
- All applicants must have completed an application.
- Maintain a minimum 2.0 cumulative grade point average and must be in good standing with the university.
- Exhibit academic excellence, strong communication skills both verbal and written, leadership skills, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Be willing to serve and represent the Office of Student Development - Inclusion and Student Success and interface with the many communities which the University serves
Benefits of Diplomats:
- Diplomats will be the “face” and “voice” of student inclusion at Cameron University.
- Diplomats will have an essential role in expanding diversity and inclusion initiatives on campus.
- Diplomats will be able to build networks, develop professional leadership and enhance organizational skills.
- Diplomats will receive hands on experience conducting workshops and facilitating discussions.
Please submit applications to the Office of Student Development to North Shepler, 3rd Floor, Room 314 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.