Cameron University students will have access to Degree Works beginning March 3, 2014. Degree Works is an electronic-based degree audit and advising tool designed to assist you and advisors in reviewing degree progress.
What are the benefits of using Degree Works?
Degree Works will help you:
- Determine what course requirements you need in order to complete your degree.
- Identify the requirements you have completed in the general education, major, concentration and/or minor areas.
- View individual course grades and grade point average.
- Determine which courses you have taken or transferred, and identify which ones fulfill program requirements and which ones apply as electives.
- See how your coursework could be applied toward another major, concentration, or minor using the "What-if" option
To access Degree Works, log in to your AggieAccess account, go to My Info and select Degree Works under Student Quick Links.
Advisors may access Degree Works in AggieAccess by selecting the Student Info tab. Degree Works appears in Quick Links.
Important note: Degree Works is designed to aid and facilitate academic advising, but is not intended to replace face-to-face advising sessions. This graduation tool is neither an official academic transcript nor an official notification of completion of degree requirements. Please contact your academic advisor if you have questions about your degree audit.
If you have questions regarding Degree Works, please email email@example.com. The members of the Degree Works implementation team are provided below:
Mandy Husak, Academic Affairs Coordinator
Linda Phillips, Registrar
Renee Roach, Assistant Registrar
Kelli Peterson, Records Manager