CU Opportunity Fair
Need experience while in college to build your resume?
We can help!
The CU Opportunity Fair provides Cameron University students and alumni with opportunities to meet and interview with local companies which seek quality applicants for part-time jobs, internships, and/or volunteer positions.
The CU Opportunity Fair is open to the public.
Event: 2nd Annual CU Opportunity Fair
When: Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Where: McMahon Centennial Complex: McCasland Ballroom
Employers and Non-Profits Welcome!
Employer Registration is closed
2018 Participating Companies
- American Cancer Society
- Arvest Bank
- Bob Mills Furniture
- CACI International Inc.
- Cameron University Human Resources
- Cameron University ROTC
- CASA of Southwest Oklahoma, Inc.
- Cato Fashions
- Center Point Renovations and Bath Planet
- City of Lawton
- City National Bank
- Daremy Gleaves Farmer's Agency
- EZ GO Stores
- Family Promise of Lawton
- Girl Scouts of Western Oklahoma
- Goodwill Career Development Center
- GreenAcres Market
- Healing Heart's of SW Oklahoma
- Hertz Corporation
- Hilton Garden Inn Lawton-Fort Sill
- KSWO Television Company
- Lawton Public Schools
- OGE Energy Corp
- Oklahoma Department of Human Services
- Oklahoma Air National Guard
- Oklahoma National Guard
- Onin Staffing
- Optimal Wireless
- Red Road Counseling Services
- Sam's Club
- Southwestern Home Health
- Tastefully Simple
- The Home Depot
- United States Army Garrison Fort Sill
- United States Census Bureau
- Vector Marketing
- Viridian Coffee