Computing and Technology- Mission Statement
The mission and vision of the Cameron University Department of Computing and Technology is to:
- Provide quality academic programs based on academic excellence, high ethical standards, and learning outcomes for each of the computing and technology disciplines;
- assist students in developing the skills and confidence to excel as life-long learners;
- prepare computing and technology graduates at both the A.A.S. and B.S. levels for success in a diverse and dynamic environment;
- provide faculty and staff with an atmosphere conducive to professional growth through an annual individualized appraisal program;
- support community efforts involving computing and technology disciplines relevant to the university, school, and department.
- The computing and the technology curricula are flexible, and provide opportunities that are inter-disciplinary in nature allowing students to customize individual and professional experience with experiential learning components embedded throughout the curriculum. The curricula are easily adaptable to accommodate the fast-paced technological changes of our society.
Howell Hall, Room 104
2800 W. Gore Blvd.
Lawton, OK 73505