The mission of the Cameron University Department of Computing and Technology is to:
- Provide quality academic programs based on academic excellence, high ethical standards, and learning outcomes for each of the computing and technology disciplines;
- assist students in developing the skills and confidence to excel as life-long learners;
- prepare computing and technology graduates at both the A.A.S. and B.S. levels for success in a diverse and dynamic environment;
- provide faculty and staff with an atmosphere conducive to professional growth through an annual individualized appraisal program;
- support community efforts involving computing and technology disciplines relevant to the university, school, and department.