To be eligible for admission into the adult degree completion program students must meet the following requirements:
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- Have completed 72 or more college credit hours (students may be granted provisional admission if requirement is not yet met.)
- Have a minimum of 2.0 graduation/retention GPA in past college course work.
- Have completed the general education requirements as defined by Cameron.
- Satisfy all Cameron University requirements for remedial coursework.
Steps for admission:
- Contact Lorie Garrison in the Office of Adult and Continuing Education at 580.581.2280.
- Submit an online application for admission or submit a paper application to the Office of Admissions on the 2nd floor of North Shepler.
- Submit transcripts from all previous universities you have attended.
- See Lorie Garrison for advising and enrollment.
- Earn your bachelor's degree!