Reach Higher - Admission Requirements
Steps for Cameron University Admission
- Complete a CU Application for Admission to the program.
- Furnish official transcripts from all previous colleges and universities. Requests are typically free. For your convenience, complete a transcript request form, sign it* and mail/fax it to your former school. *Transcript requests MUST have a signature.
- Transcripts are reviewed for course equivalency credit.
- Letter of acceptance will be sent once all documents mentioned above are received. Also included will be information regarding academic advisement and enrollment.
- Payment arrangements must be finalized before classes begin.
- For additional information about the program, call Cameron University Reach Higher at 580.581.2842.
Steps for Reach Higher: FlexFinish Admission
Admissions requirements for Reach Higher: FlexFinish bachelor's degree program are as follows:
- Have a minimum of 72 credit hours
- Must be 21 years of age
- Have a minimum of 2.0 graduation/retention GPA in past college course work
- Have completed general education requirements as defined by the home institution admitting the student. A provisional admission status may be used for students who do not yet meet this requirement.
- Satisfy all institutional requirements for completion of remedial course work
- Once approved, the applicant will be notified in writing and assigned an advisor or contact person. The student should then complete an individual degree plan with the advisor.