Cameron University Career Services assists students and alumni in achieving their career goals, by providing excellent career-related resources, programs, services, and opportunities that equip and empower them for the workforce.
Join us for our Job shadow Meet, Greet, & Network Event!!
CETES Conference Center
April 12, 2018, 2pm-4pm
This event will include an hour employer/student panel discussion on the benefits of job shadowing, interning, and networking. Following the panel, a reception will be held for students to meet employers. Students may present their resumes to employers. Have your resume reviewed prior to the event by contacting Career Services at 580-581-2209 or emailing us at email@example.com
Career Related Services & Resources
- Choosing a Major & Career Planning
- Resume & Cover Letter Assistance
- Job Searching Strategies
- Finding Internships & Job Shadowing Opportunities
- Resource Library & Graduate School Test Preparation
- Interviewing Practice & Techniques
- Personal Branding & Social Media Tips
- Creating a LinkedIn Profile
- Veteran to Civilian Career Transitioning
- Individualized Appointments