Delta Mu Delta

 

History

Delta Mu Delta was founded as a national organization in 1913 by five professors in the School of Commerce, Finance and Accounting at New York University.  They believed that recognition should be given to outstanding students of business administration subjects.  Delta Mu Delta was incorporated in 1952; and in 1963 was admitted to membership in the Association of College Honor Societies (ACHS). In 1992 the Society established an affiliation with the Association of College Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) whereby future chapter establishment occurs only at colleges and universities with business programs accredited by the ACBSP at the baccalaureate/graduate level.

Contact Information

Cynthia S. Ross Hall, Rm 122
2800 W Gore Blvd
Lawton OK 73505
580.581.2267
580.581.2954 Fax
sfrederi@cameron.edu