The Cameron University Department of Business is fully accredited by ACBSP – The Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs, which is a leading specialized accreditation association for business education supporting and rewarding teaching excellence. This means that the Cameron University Department of Business is thoroughly and professionally evaluated by an independent board of educators. Department of Business faculty and staff are committed to exceed the standards set forth by ACBSP. The accredited programs at the Cameron University Department of Business include the BBA, BACC, and MBA programs.
Here are some of the Benefits for being accredited by ACBSP:
- Students refer to accreditation status on resumes and in employment interviews.
- Accredited status requires an ongoing effort to provide excellent equipment, software, and learning resources for students.
- The process of preparing an accreditation self-study enhances the focus on quality of student learning and renews a commitment to the educational mission.
- An accredited status creates greater visibility for the institution.
- Accreditation provides prestige and credibility when seeking funding resources from donors, foundations, and governments.
- Accredited status provides recognition of the ability to serve community stakeholders.
- External advisory committee members can transfer the accreditation process to their continuous improvement efforts.
For more information about the value of accreditation, please click here