We strive to offer services that will help you achieve individual fitness and wellness goals. Please check out all of the services we offer!
- Patrons are liable for damage to the equipment checked from the front desk. Failure to return items in the same working condition as they checked them out, could result in punishment/purchase of the equipment.
- In order to use Rec Center equipment, patrons can check out equipment at the front desk. Please see the front desk workers for the latest check-out policy.
- Each patron may check out two towels for daily use.
- Towels must be returned to the front desk and into the towel return bin by the end of your visit to the Rec Center.
- A fee of $5.00 will be made for each towel not returned.
- Lockers are provided on a daily basis. Patrons are strongly encouraged to provide individual locks to secure personal belongings left in the locker while using the facility.
- If you are interested in having your own personal locker, patrons must register at the front desk or with the Supervisor to get an open locker. Patrons must provide their own locks.
- Lockers/locker rooms will be periodically cleaned out, and patrons will be responsible for ensuring their lockers in preparation for the cleaning.