- To give your advisor accurate and honest information.
- To schedule and keep appointments. If you will be late or can’t make it, be courteous and call the Advisement Center to let the advisor know. Appointments more than 10 minutes late must be rescheduled.
- To establish the agenda for the advising appointment.
- To learn about University policies by browsing the catalog.
- To be open to advice. Sometimes advisors will bring up new ideas to try which may very well make your experience even better.
What are the student’s responsibilities?
Hours of Operation
Monday 8 a.m - 5 p.m.
Tuesday 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Wednesday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The Academic Advising Center is open until 7 p.m. on Tuesdays to accommodate students whose commitments prevent them from meeting with an advisor during regular business hours.
Walk-in students arriving 30 minutes prior to the close of business will be given top priority for appointments on the next business day.