Concurrent students are responsible for all costs including mandatory fees, books, parking permit, student I.D., and other associated costs. Please note that there are additional charges for online courses ($50.00 per credit hour). For example a typical online course generates 3 credit hours. 3 credit hours multiplied by $50.00 is $150.00.
Costs of Concurrent Enrollment
Concurrent Tuition Waivers
The following tuition waivers are available:
Senior Tuition Waiver:
- The student must have a minimum 20 A.C.T. composite score OR a 3.0 high school grade point average and rank top 50% of graduating class.
- 18 credit hours of tuition per year (Summer prior to senior year, Fall, Spring)
- Maintain 2.0 college cumulative GPA
Junior Merit Tuition Waiver: (Subject to available funding)
- The student must have a minimum 26 A.C.T composite score to be eligible for the waiver.
- 6 credit hours of tuition per semester (Summer prior to junior year, Fall, Spring)
- Maintain 3.0 college cumulative GPA.