How to Sign Up
All sign-ups for the 2013-2014 season are online only. There is no in-person registration this season. If a sport is full, add your team to the waitlist.
To register for any sport, you just need to sign-up through IMleagues! It’s that simple!!
I. Creating Account – must be done by all intramural participants
- Go to the Cameron IMleagues homepage
- Fill in all the blanks *Please use your @cameron.edu address for much smoother registration process
- Go to your @cameron.edu mail and look for message from imleagues
- Follow link on page ‘follow this link’
- Account created successfully, click ‘ok’ and fill out status information and new password (if asked)
- Once account created you will be taken to your imleagues home page
How to Create a Team (for team captains)
II. Captain’s links on the left allow you to manage your team (i.e. invite team members, add a co-captain –only captains have special privileges, request division change, alter team settings, etc.)
- From your home page, find the link to ‘create or join a team’ in the Welcome to IMLeagues box OR click the Cameron University tab near you home tab OR click ‘Player Signup’ button (on top right of page)
- Scroll down to see all the Active Sports and choose your sport
- Click on your desired league (i.e. Coed)
- Click ‘Create Team’ button
- Conditions and Instructions
- Agree to terms: Important waiver and policies – please read
- Phone Number: mandatory for captains
- Team description: optional
Please note: If you create your team before registration opens you will be warned that you are creating your team in the wait list. You must log in again once registration officially opens to move your team to your desired Division and secure a spot. Spots are secured on a first come, first served basis after registration opens. Make sure to do this as soon as possible after registration opens in order to reserve your spot. Official registration can be found on IMLeagues for each sport.
III. Inviting Team Members
- Click ‘Invite Members’ link under Captain’s Links on left
- If they already have an IMleagues account you can find, and invite them
- If they don’t already have an IMleagues account then Invite by e-mail address
- Enter each e-mail and click ‘Add’ to create a list
V. Team Members Acceptance
- Team members will get your e-mail and be directed to create an account
- Once they log in to their account they should see an invitation to join your team
- Team roster link is on left under Captain’s Links –allows you to know who has accepted your invitation and is on your team. If they don’t show up on your roster, they are NOT on your team!
How to Join a Team
- Click the Join a Team button
- Select a sport, league, and division of your choice
- A list of teams playing in that division will load, select the team you wish to join by clicking Join Team
- Agree to the waiver and fill in all necessary information
- A message will be sent the captain of the team you asked to join, once the captain has given you approval you will be added to the roster
- Join as a Free Agent
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you would like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or put information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
- This does not guarantee that you will be invited to join a team
- Click the Free Agent button