NO alcohol, drugs or tobacco products are allowed at Intramural Sports sites before, during or after Intramural Sports activities. Intramural Sports Staff reserves the right to restrict play or eject anyone even suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Penalties for Fighting
There are severe penalties for fighting. Our definition of fighting is extensive and includes aggressive actions some might not consider fighting (see below). The penalty for fighting is a minimum 1-semester suspension from Intramural Sports. Behavior classified as fighting includes, but is not limited to:
- Striking or attempting to strike an individual.
- Engaging an individual in a combative manner.
- Throwing a punch at an individual.
- Spitting at an individual.
- Kicking or attempting to kick an individual.
- Brandishing a foreign object or weapon with intent to harm, injure, or intimidate an individual.
- Retaliating against an aggressive act
All fighting will be reported the Student Activities Specialist and disciplinary measures will be taken.